- Log in to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console.
- Click Lock and Edit.
- Expand the Environment node in the Domain Structure window.
- Click Servers. The Summary of Servers page appears.
- Select managed_server (represented as a hyperlink) from the Names column of the table. The Settings page appears.
- Select the SSL tab.
- Expand the Advanced section of the page.
- Set Hostname Verification to None.
- Click Save.
Saturday, October 26, 2013
To disable host name verification
This blog intended to share the knowledge and contribute to JAVA Community such a way that by providing samples and pointing right documents/webpages. We try to give our knowledege level best and no guarantee can be claimed on truth. Copyright and Terms of Policy refer blogspot.com