- Log in to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console.
- Expand the Environment node in the Domain Structure window.
- Click Machines. The Summary of Machine page appears.
- Select Machine1 (represented as a hyperlink) from the Names column of the table. The Settings page appears.
- Select the Monitoring tab.
- See the status
Saturday, October 26, 2013
To Check Machine reachable - Oracle Weblogic
To Check Machine reachable
This blog intended to share the knowledge and contribute to JAVA Community such a way that by providing samples and pointing right documents/webpages. We try to give our knowledege level best and no guarantee can be claimed on truth. Copyright and Terms of Policy refer blogspot.com