How to change Custom Configuration file in Coherence Cluster
- Log in to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console.
- Click Lock and Edit.
- Expand the Environment node in the Domain Structure window.
- Click Coherence Clusters. The Summary of Coherence Clusters page appears.
- Select defaultCoherenceCluster (represented as a hyperlink) from the Names column of the table. The Settings page appears.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Select checkbox Use a Custom Cluster Configuration File
- Give server path of configuration file
- Click Save.