- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- XML is a simple, very flexible text format derived from SGML (ISO 8879).
- Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL)
- XSL is a family of recommendations for defining XML document transformation and presentation
- Java API for XML parsing (JAXP)
- Provides implementation-neutral access to XML parsers and XSLT processors.
- Java Document Object Model (JDOM)
- Provides a Java-centric, object-oriented implementation of the DOM framework.
- Java API for XML binding (JAXB)
- Provides a persistent XML mapping for Java object storage as XML.
- Java API for XML messaging (JAXM)
- Enables the use of SOAP messaging in Java applications, using resource factories in a manner similar to the Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC)
- An XML-RPC implementation is API for Java Web services and Web applications based on the SOAP 1.1 see JSR 101
- Java API for XML repositories (JAXR)
- Provides implementation-neutral access to XML repositories like ebXML and UDDI. Oracle B2B Solutions
- AJAX is a web development technique used for creating interactive web applications. JUST AJAX IDE
- Simple API for XML (SAX)
- SAX is a serial access parser API for XML.
- Streaming API for XML (StAX)
- StAX is an application programming interface (API) to read and write XML documents in the Java programming language see JSR 173
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
This blog intended to share the knowledge and contribute to JAVA Community such a way that by providing samples and pointing right documents/webpages. We try to give our knowledege level best and no guarantee can be claimed on truth. Copyright and Terms of Policy refer blogspot.com