StAX - Home
The Streaming API for XML (StAX). This is the homepage for the StAX Reference Implementation (RI). StAX is a standard XML processing API that allows you to ...
XML.com: An Introduction to StAX
... the Streaming API for XML. StAX is a pull parsing API for XML which avoids most of the pitfalls I noted in XMLPULL. XMLPULL was a nice proof of concept. ...
The Java Community Process(SM) Program - JSRs: Java Specification ...
JSRs: Java Specification Requests. JSR 173: Streaming API for XML. The Streaming API for XML (StAX) is a Java based API for pull-parsing XML. ...
Dev2Dev Online: StaX
The Streaming API for XML (StAX) is a groundbreaking new Java API for parsing and writing XML easily and efficiently. Spearheaded by BEA, StAX has passed ...
Using the Streaming API for XML (StAX)
The Streaming API for XML (StAX), specified by JSR-173 of Java Community Process, provides an easy and intuitive means of parsing and generating XML ...
Streaming API for XML (StAX) — Vinny Carpenter’s blog
Streaming API for XML (StAX). by Vinny Carpenter on November 6, 2003. Just caught this on dev2dev - BEA is giving away the reference implementation of the ...
xmlhack: Streaming API for XML (StAX)
XML developer news from XMLhack: by and for the XML community.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- XML is a simple, very flexible text format derived from SGML (ISO 8879).
- Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL)
- XSL is a family of recommendations for defining XML document transformation and presentation
- Java API for XML parsing (JAXP)
- Provides implementation-neutral access to XML parsers and XSLT processors.
- Java Document Object Model (JDOM)
- Provides a Java-centric, object-oriented implementation of the DOM framework.
- Java API for XML binding (JAXB)
- Provides a persistent XML mapping for Java object storage as XML.
- Java API for XML messaging (JAXM)
- Enables the use of SOAP messaging in Java applications, using resource factories in a manner similar to the Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC)
- An XML-RPC implementation is API for Java Web services and Web applications based on the SOAP 1.1 see JSR 101
- Java API for XML repositories (JAXR)
- Provides implementation-neutral access to XML repositories like ebXML and UDDI. Oracle B2B Solutions
- AJAX is a web development technique used for creating interactive web applications. JUST AJAX IDE
- Simple API for XML (SAX)
- SAX is a serial access parser API for XML.
- Streaming API for XML (StAX)
- StAX is an application programming interface (API) to read and write XML documents in the Java programming language see JSR 173